- Monthly luncheons are held at Chateau Ritz Banquets in Niles. The luncheon is attended by hundreds of MaineStreamers who enjoy a 3 course meal in a social setting followed by a variety of professional entertainers and bingo!
- Day, evening and weekend day trips include deluxe motorcoach transportation to popular destinations including Broadway musicals, interesting excursions, museums and other popular places.
- Extended travel is also available ranging from domestic motorcoach and air trips as well as European river cruises and warm destinations!
- Social activities include men and women's breakfast where you meet at local establishments and enjoy a meal together.
- The Twilight Dining Program attracts those MaineStreamers who like to go to dinner at try new places. Some of the destinations included Cooper's Hawk, Wildfire and Gale Street Inn.
- Fishing outings include a continental breakfast, picnic lunch, bait, prizes and the enjoyment of relaxing with other MaineStreamers as you fish. Poles are available at Maine Town Hall's Clerk's Office at no charge. Some of the fishing locations include Busse Woods, McHenry Dam and Fish Lake Beach.
- Other activities include bingo, "Day at The Races," pinochle tournaments, movies, book reviews, and much more.
- A variety of classes offered throughout the year take place at both Maine Town Hall and the Feldman Center. They include computer classes, yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba Gold and senior aerobics.
- Other classes include the Secretary of State Rules of the Road Refresher Class and the AARP Driver Safety Course.
- Informative Lectures include a presentation of the history of both the Cubs and White Sox, Jack Benny, Chicago's Candy History and many more!
- Health programs include a variety of pertinent topics and screenings throughout the year.
- Feats of Fitness program is held at Golf Mill Shopping Center in center court the 2nd Wednesday of each month. A health lecture and refreshments are served.