"Swing into Spring" Senior Expo Sponsorship Opportunities
A sponsorship at our Senior Expo makes great dollars and cents for you:
- Reinforce name and brand recognition for your company.
- Gain more visibility for your company before, during and after the event.
- Increase exposure. In addition to on-site acknowledgement, you will also have the opportunity to be listed in other "Swing into Spring" pre-event and post-event publicity.
- Stand out from your competitors and give your products and services an edge.
- Maximize your budget options with the different levels of sponsorship to choose from.
- Enhance your companies goodwill and standing in the community and especially among seniors. Let everyone know you actively support the well being of area seniors.
Items to be Sponsored:
- Event Partner ($2500) — Corporate name/logo on main stage banner, advance and onsite materials, pre and post-event publicity, print advertising, and choice of location. Plus, live announcements during the event, four exhibit tables, one item or insert (provided by sponsor) placed in attendee bag, 1/4 page ad in Mainely News, and one monthly MaineStreamers luncheon.
- Major Sponsor ($750) — Corporate name/logo on main stage banner, advance and onsite materials, pre and post-event publicity, and two exhibit tables.
- Attendee Bag Sponsor ($500) (+bags) — Corporate name/logo on one side of attendee bags.
- Early Bird Bingo Sponsor ($500) — Corporate name/logo on signage, participation in bingo calling and live announcements.
- Attendee Goodie Sponsor ($250) (+ insert item) — You can provide one item given out at check-in stations.
If you have questions about sponsorships for this year's Senior Expo please contact the Expo Sales Office at 847-720-4495 or .
How do I become a sponsor?
Just download and return our Sponsorship Opportunities Form to get the process started.